Offered on a 45% shared ownership arrangement, a modern well proportioned two bedroomed home with attractive gardens and allocated parking.
Standing as part of a modern cul-de-sac development built in 2014, the property is offered with the benefit of a shared ownership arrangement, the remainder owned by Platform Housing. The house provides well proportioned two bedroomed accommodation benefitting from a modern standard of finish, UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Gardens are attractively landscaped for ease of maintenance.
Lying around one mile from Matlock’s town centre, the property sits alongside one of the town’s arterial roads allowing excellent road access both locally and to the surrounding centres of employment. The delights of the Derbyshire Dales and Peak District countryside are all close at hand, notably the Arc Leisure Centre and the White Peak cycle loop, each of which are nearby.
From the front of the house, a uPVC double glazed door opens to an entrance lobby and…
Fitted kitchen – 3.10m x 2.95m (10’ 2” x 9’ 8”) overall, the kitchen area being fitted with an extensive range of wall and floor cupboards including wood block effect work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. There is plumbing for a dishwasher and automatic washing machine and integral appliances include stainless steel gas hob with under counter electric oven, steel splash back and extractor canopy above. A concealed gas fired combination boiler serves the central heating and hot water system. The lobby area has access to a deep walk-in store and a separate…
Cloakroom – fitted with a low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Sitting room – 4.13m x 3.99m (13’ 7” x 13’ 1”) a well proportioned living room with uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear gardens and a half glazed door allowing external access.
From the sitting room, stairs rise to the first floor landing which has access to the roof void and doors off to the remaining accommodation.
Bedroom 1 – 4.13m x 3.26m (13’ 7” x 10’ 8”) maximum, a good sized double bedroom with two windows overlooking the gardens and car park at the rear. There is a deep store built-in storage cupboard above the bulk head.
Bedroom 2 – 4.24m x 2.00m (13’ 11” x 6’ 7”) a good sized second bedroom with front facing window, which allows a pleasant outlook towards Oker Hill and the surrounding valley countryside.
Bathroom – fitted with a modern white suite to include low flush WC, panelled bath with mixer shower taps and a wall hung wash hand basin. There is complementary ceramic tiling, obscure glazed window and ceiling mounted extractor fan.
The principal gardens are found at the rear, which has the benefit of a gated access from the pedestrian walkway, which in turn leads to / from the car park. The garden includes a small lawn and mature shrub planting. There are paved pathways and sitting area adjacent to the house and timber garden shed. There is allocated parking for one car in the communal car park at the rear and the front entrance is served by a shared access with modest gravelled frontage and maintained herbaceous border, setting the row back from the roadside.
TENURE – The property is offered leasehold which caters for current shared ownership arrangement. The purchaser will hold 45% ownership, the remaining 55% in the ownership of Platform Housing for which a rent and service charge, including buildings insurance, is currently paid at £240.94 per calendar month. Priority would be given to those with a local connection to Derbyshire Dales; that is, living or working within the area or have immediate family living in the area. Further details are available on request.
Note: Platform Housing have suggested stair-casing options to purchase up to 100% of the property may be available. If purchasing 100%, the property would become freehold. Further details available on request.
SERVICES – All main services are available to the property which benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. No test has been made on services or their distribution.
COUNCIL TAX – Band B.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS – Only the fixtures and fittings mentioned in these sales particulars are included in the sale. Certain other items may be taken at valuation if required. No specific test has been made on any appliance either included or available by negotiation.
DIRECTIONS – From Matlock Crown Square, take Bakewell Road towards Darley Dale. Proceed beyond the first island continuing passed the Premier Inn before locating Poppy Fields Close on the right hand side just before Meadow View Health Centre. No. 292 is found facing the road.
VIEWING – Strictly by prior arrangement with the Matlock office 01629 580228.